A Python Demo Framework for eIQ on i.MX Processors
PyeIQ is written on top of eIQ™ ML Software Development Environment and provides a set of Python classes allowing the user to run Machine Learning applications in a simplified and efficiently way without spending time on cross-compilations, deployments or reading extensive guides.
- Take as a disclaimer that PyeIQ should not be considered production-ready.
- For further questions, please post a comment on eIQ™ community.
|Free and Open Source: Framework under BSD-3-Clause fully extensible and customizable.|
|Ready-to-use: Cutting-edge ML samples demonstrating full power of the of framework.|
|Object Classification (~3ms)||Object Detection (~15ms)|
|BSP Release||PyeIQ Release||PyeIQ Updates||Board||Date||Status||Notes|
- General major changes on project structure.
- Split project into engine, modules, helpers, utils and apps.
- Add base class to use on all demos avoiding repeated code.
- Support for more demos and applications including Arm NN.
- Support for building using Docker.
- Support for download data from multiple servers.
- Support for searching devices and build pipelines.
- Support for appsink/appsrc for QM (not working on MPlus).
- Support for camera and H.264 video.
- Support for Full HD, HD and VGA resolutions.
- Support video and image for all demos.
- Add display info in the frame, such as: FPS, model and inference time.
- Add manager tool to launch demos and applications.
- Add document page for PyeIQ project.
- Support demos based on TensorFlow Lite (2.1.0) and image classification.
- Support inference running on GPU/NPU and CPU.
- Support file and camera as input data.
- Support SSD (Single Shot Detection).
- Support downloads on the fly (models, labels, dataset, etc).
- Support old eIQ demos from eiq_sample_apps CAF repository.
- Support model training for host PC.
- Support UI for switching inference between GPU/NPU/CPU on TensorFlow Lite.
Copyright 2020 NXP Semiconductors. Free use of this software is granted under the terms of the BSD 3-Clause License. See LICENSE for details.